Ghost Hunt at Old Police Cells hosted by Supernatural Tours tickets
Old Police Cells Museum Brighton Town Hall, Brighton Sat 14th March 2015
The Old Police Cells Museum is housed in the basement of Brighton Town Hall. Supernatural Tours will be heading to Brighton to investigate the Cells.
- Date: Saturday 14th March 2015
- Venue: Old Police Cells Museum Brighton Town Hall »
- Location: Brighton »
- Doors: 8:00pm til 2:00am (last entry 8:00pm)
- Short URL: http://www.skiddle.com/e/12264952/
Line up and Details for Ghost Hunt at Old Police Cells hosted by Supernatural Tours on Sat 14th March 2015
Join us for a ghost hunt at The Brighton Old Police Cells. These fascinating cells date back to 1834 when the first police forces were set up in England and have seen many prisoners since!
The Old Police Cells Museum is dedicated to charting the history of policing in Sussex from 1834 to the present day. A fascinating glimpse into the past. It is also said that the first Brighton Chief Constable was murdered here and haunts the location now.
The history of this fascinating location speaks for itself!
This event will include:-
* Experiments and use of equipment as seen on TV, like Seances, Table Tipping, Crystals, EMF and many more…
* A full ghost hunt of the location lead by a Supernatural Tours team leader.
* A Medium will be on hand throughout the night.
* Light refreshment: tea and coffee.
All tickets are E-tickets which are distributed by Skiddle. You will need to show these on arrival.
Please note arrival time is 15 minutes before the start time of the event.
Ghost group, Ghost Hunting group, Ghost Night Events Paranormal Investigations group, Ghost Search UK group, Ghost Hunting Investigations group, Psychic Night group, Ghost Hunt group, Ghost Hunt group
Minimum age: 18
Entry price (public): £32
Doors open: 8:00pm til 2:00am
Last entry: 8:00pm
Date: 14th March 2015